To improve patients’ quality of lives through the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative cancer and viral treatments with proven clinical benefits.
BioApex is a private biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel, mechanism- targeted drugs to treat serious cell cycle related disorders, including cancer and viral diseases.
Our goals are to
- research and develop a broad portfolio of low molecular weight compounds that are novel and prove highly effective in fighting certain cancers and virus-induced cancerous cells,
- back our compounds with comprehensive patents,
- partner with industry leaders in the cost-intensive stages of drug development and marketing, and
- become a profitable and recognized leader in the areas of our focus and vital partner for “big pharma.”
In addition to our R&D efforts on cancer and virus related therapies BioApex also develops, manufactures and sells three product groups:
- active pharmaceutical ingredients
- chemical intermediates
- fine chemicals